I have been really bad at the whole "blogging" thing since we moved up here. I keep so busy I can't find time to do it. Besides the move we did do some fun things over the summer and these last couple months. Here are some pic's of what we have been up to.
Dinosaur Museum @ Thanksgiving Point
Wyatt practically is a dinosaur so he felt right at home!
First Day of Pre-SchoolWyatt Loves Pre-School and has made lots of friends. He is learning so many new things. Today he learned about fire safety. Stop, Drop & Roll and who to call in a fire. And then this Wednesday we get to go on a field trip to the fire station.
Bath time is always a favorite!!
My mom and I went to "Time Out for Women". It is an LDS conference where LDS authors come and speak and LDS music artists come and play their music and sing. It is a really neat experience. Anyone who gets the chance to go should go.
And of course a post would not be complete without lots of new pic's of Syd!
Yes, she's a thumb sucker. For right now it's cute!
She's a really good eater. You would never know she started out at 5 lbs. 11 oz. She likes rice cereal, and we are now giving her green beans and sweet peas. MMMMMMM!
All bundled up for the winter!
I don't care who ya are, that's cute!
I'm finally getting her to smile for pictures! Yay!
She is still not rolling over yet, but she is as happy and as healthy as can be. She has a 6 month check up next week so stay tuned!






5 comments:
Um hello!When did Sydney get so big-I guess that's what happens when I have only seen her twice!She is starting to get rolls- she really might not be able to wear all of Hailey's clothes. Glad to see that you guys are doing well, continue to keep us posted! (HA, HA, a little humor there for ya! You're welcome.)
holy syd the chunker!!! she looks so big! i am glad you barlows are enjoying your new life "up north". we miss you!
Thanks for the update! I was beginning to wonder what happened to you! Sydney is such a BABE!!!
I met Wyatt for the first time at my mom's on Sunday...he's adorable...I can't wait to meet his little sister. We all should get together and play games sometime or something.
I cant believe how big those kids have gotten! Glad your back, its nice to catch up on what you've been doing!
Post a Comment