So we finally got some new family pic's taken. I usually have my sister Manda take them, but I guess since she is having a life in Southern Virginia right now, I had my mom take them. Now neither me or my mom are photographers by any means, but I didn't want to pay anyone a lot of money to do it, so we did our best. I think they turned out ok. It was freezing and I didn't want the kids to get sick so we snapped a few and I picked the best from those. I am really happy with them so thanks mom.
These ones of the kids I just took one day at home. I really wanted six month pic's of Syd and 4 yr. of Wyatt, but again didn't want to pay the money, so I did it myself.
We had Sydnee's 6 month check up yesterday. She weighs in at 14 lbs 14 oz. 30% and is 26" long 75%. She's growing really well! She still likes to suck her thumb as you can see from one of the pic's above, and still isn't quite rolling over yet. She is so much fun and such a joy. She is also a really good sleeper which is always a plus!






3 comments:
The one on the bottom of both Wyatt and Sydnee is perfect! Such cute kids. Is your baby really that old already?!
They turned out way cute!! I love the one where she is resting on Wyatt's hand:) You'll have to let us know when you guys are down this way so we can get together!
You guys did a good job taking them yourselves. I found out a guy in our ward will do our pictures this for a great price-I;m so excited and it's kind of funny because we will be wearing red and brown also.
Post a Comment