Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Now I Remember!

Wyatt and Sydnee are almost 3 1/2 years apart and I had forgotten how fun it is to watch your kids discover new things. The smallest things that Sydnee does makes me so excited. Whether it is make a cooing sound, hold her hands out to hit the toys hanging down on the side of the swing, or make a big o shaped mouth because she sees something new. I was way excited when Wyatt did all these things too, I had just forgotten cause it's been so long. I know those things are so simple, but it is just such a joy to watch your children learn and discover new things. I guess when you are a mom and home all day with your kids, you become easily amused!

An attempt at a smile!
I get so excited when she raises her hand and hits one of the animals

Recent Pic's of Sydnee

3 comments:

Megan said...

I had forgotten some things too having Baylin and Peyton 3 years apart. Its funny how it all comes back to ya.

Lindsey said...

It's amazing how quick we forget these things-yet it really does all come back to you when your in that situation again. So much fun though.

l to the c to the t said...

That little yellow outfit is so cute!