Monday, April 13, 2009

Sydnee had a birthday shout Hooray!

We had a fun Easter weekend. It was nice because it was Jer's spring break, so we got to have him home for all the hoopla. It all started Thurs. when me, my mom & dad, Jensen & Jazmyne, and Emilee all went to see Wicked. Jer and Matt wouldn't lower their male egos enough to come see it with us. Boy did they miss out! This was my second time seeing it, and it was awesome. Friday my mom and I, took Wyatt and Sydnee to see monsters v.s. aliens. Stupid! Wyatt sat through it really well. I don't know that he understood most of it, or any of it for that matter. I must say it is one of the dumbest I've seen. Sorry to all the fans! Saturday was Syd's first birthday. We went over to my parents house and had a fun filled day. Well, we did our best with the rain and all. We had a nice Easter dinner, ate cake and ice cream, played kickball in the rain, and had an Easter egg hunt for Wyatt. It is kind of funny when we get together with my side of the family because Wyatt is the only grandchild. So we have 6 adults hiding the eggs, and 1 kid trying to find them all. It makes me laugh. Wyatt loves it though. Saturday night the Easter Bunny did make it to our house. For some reason the bunny always brings my kids pj's for the summer. I know most people do that for Christmas but we always do it for Easter. Hey, I figure we are headed into the summer and they need summer pj's. Wyatt got way too much candy and of course a triceratops car. (I know, he always wants the weirdest things!) Hey, it made his day. Here are a few pic's from the weekend.

Sydnee's birthday cake


Wyatt was so kind to help Sydnee unwrap her present!


Jer and I gave her a purse that sings and talks. She loves it, especially the crinkly money that came with it.


It was rainy and cold while we were playing kickball. Syd's nose tends to get red when she is cold.


Here is Wyatt enjoying his very own personalized Easter Egg Hunt!

The beloved triceratops car!


Syd in her Easter dress! There are no words!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

It's amazing how time flies!!Love the dress-Hailey actually has the same one only in the red-kinda funny. Glad you guys had a good holiday.

goldmania said...

Wow, Happy Birthday Sydney! So glad you got to see Wicked, it's my favorite. We saw Monsters Vs. Aliens today, I agree. DUMB! Even Payton was bored and wanted to leave. Glad ya had a nice Easter.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Sydnee! I saw her picture on Good Things Utah! She is so cute!

Val Murphy said...

Happy LATE birthday Syd, you little cutie! :)